We welcome contributors to our LGI blog. After reading through our guidelines below, if you wish to be a contributor to LGI:
1) Fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page along with your headshot.
2) Contact Amber Hayes at amber@leadgenerationinstitute to learn more about our thought leadership program and how to submit your content.
3) Upon submission to the editor, please ensure that all pieces of content meet the guidelines below and have all requested information included with the submission.
NOTE: Due to changes in the way Google views guest posts, we are selective in the guest posts we accept.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Posts must be interesting, not self-promoting, and of value to our readers (Sales and Marketing Professionals, C-suite executives, B2B technology experts, and all-around smart people).
- Posts must be professionally written and grammatically correct, while also being enjoyable and informative to read. We reserve the right to make minor text edits.
- Post authorship must be attributable to a real person and include a short “About the Author” bio along with links to the social profiles of the author.
- Reasonable hyperlinks in the post content are acceptable. We reserve the right to remove any links we feel are inappropriate or excessive.
- Posts can be original or syndicated (published elsewhere). If syndicated, the post should include a reference as to where the post was first published along with a direct link.
- If you provide images for the post, you must provide a source and reference for the image, appropriate image names, and alt descriptions. Upon submission, you must warrant that the image is free from copyright violation and assume all current and future risk and/or liability regarding the use of any images you provide for inclusion in your guest post.
- For each piece submitted, please provide: Metatags, Hashtags for social sharing, and a preferred line of text for our “Click to Tweet” feature (less than 200 characters).
We will not accept any guest post submissions that don’t meet our quality standards or the guest post guidelines set forth here. Thank you for reading. We look forward to your submissions.